Thursday, March 4, 2010

group presentation

I liked the idea of using light box. It seems like it would bring more attention to the work of art being showcased. I also of course like the idea of the bomb shelter as a map to the site. I think all the ideas presented could easily be Incorporated into the magazine. The side by side picture and the handwritten manuscript look could all be incorporated. Also it seems in our own best interest to link to bigger established websites, or link from them.......
I don't know that much about the technical stuff, however it seems like a combination of everything would be possible and fun!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - it's an embarrassment of riches as far as ideas go. My big concern is that we can find a cohesiveness for the magazine. Maybe we can zone in on some trends that seem present in most or all the pods. I am wondering too if we will re-shuffle pods - do more traditional departments and areas like promotions, submissions, etc.

    ReplyDelete